As a DJ, I created How to Become a DJ to help others break into the industry without making the same mistakes I, and so many others, have made. All information on this site is completely free.
To pay for the costs of running the site and to compensate for the time required to create and maintain it, I will sell a limited amount of advertising space. I will also post affiliate links to products I recommend. What this means is that whenever you buy a product through a link on my site, I will receive a small commission. Your cost will not increase, but I should warn you that I will definitely let my new-found riches go to my head.
Specifically, How to Become a DJ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
In order to comply with the FTC Ruling for Bloggers and to provide the most trustworthy experience possible to my readers, anything you read on How to Become a DJ will adhere to the following:
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I will never promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for my readers.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be positive; I promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review with my readers in mind first and foremost.
- I retain the right to select any and all advertising and sponsorship on this website and would never sponsor or advertise a product that I haven’t used myself.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
Thank you for taking the time to read this disclosure policy and for visiting this website. If you have any questions, comments or hate mail, feel free to send an email to: email@example.com.